Specialized Program in International Marketing
Fully taught in English, allowing extensive business English practice, this program provides managers with the latest trends in international marketing strategies, offers guidance for efficient product launch and brand positioning, both online and offline, and equips them with extensive training in intercultural communication skills.
The selection of international distribution channels is a marketing variable also deeply analyzed. In addition, global operations require constant adaptation of internet business tools which participants need to be familiar with.
The complexities of internationalization of industrial goods also deserves special attention together with the peculiarities of doing business in Asia.
Furthermore, they will test intercultural communication skills in our PURCHASING GAME© where students will negotiate with textile suppliers based in Morocco, Bangladesh, India, or Turkey. Suppliers will give them personal feedback and all the negotiations will be recorded and provided to participants for skills improvement.
The International Marketing Program aims at: International Managers, Purchasing Managers, Managing Directors of SMS firms, Marketing Managers, International Consultants.
WHY JOINING THE PROGRAM?
- Share your views on branding and positioning with professionals from a variety of sectors and nationalities and develop your international digital mindset.
- Be able to design an efficient and culturally sensitive marketing strategy and train your international negotiation skills by facing real life challenges and using new technologies.
- Enjoy learning by doing under the guidance of highly experienced professional lecturers.
- Join the largest and most prestigious international Alumni Network in Galicia
Campus IESIDE A Coruña. Ronda de Nelle, 31
Campus IESIDE Vigo. Avenida de Madrid, 60
80 h (12 ECTS)
A Coruña: 16th march- 25th may 2018
Vigo: 9th march - 11th may 2018
Face-to-face. 75 % taught in English
Friday afternoon & Saturday morning
- Intercultural communication
- Negotiation skills
- Purchasing game
- Distribution channels
- Digital marketing
- Industrial marketing
- Launch of new products
- Brand positioning
PRICE & DISCOUNTS
Price: 3.135 €
First instalment: 1.567,5 €
Second instalment: 1.567,5 €
- 25 % to Alumni Members
- 15 % on second enrolment