Specialized Program in International Expansion
The International Expansion program has been designed to equip managers with the necessary tools to set up operations across borders.
75% taught in English.
After the common initial import-export stage, a further step ahead is required to be truly competitive in today’s world. This program provides participants with the necessary knowledge of the opportunities and risks in emerging countries (“New economic players”). They will also learn the key factors to set up production facilities in a foreign country (Offshoring). The establishment of operations in foreign markets must be supported by a good financial strategy (International Finance) and Official funding, if avaliable (Apoyo oficial a la implementación en el exterior). Direct investment is also deeply affected by tax regulations (Fiscalidad internacional) and the potential expatriation of staff (Expatriation management)..
In addition to highly specialized knowledge, participants will join debates in our GLOBAL FORUM, fully interactive encounter with relevant international experts.
The program aims at: International Managers, Managing Directors of SMS firms, Financial Directors, Human Resources Managers, Management Consultants, Purchasing Managers
WHY JOINING THE PROGRAM?
- Obtain practical tools to reduce risks in establishing your firm abroad and balance the pros and cons of becoming an expatriate or expatriating your team.
- Discover what emerging countries are still emerging ones.
- Share your views on real cases with professionals from a variety of sectors and nationalities and enjoy learning under the guidance of highly experienced professional lecturers.
- Join the largest and strongest managerial Alumni Network in Galicia..
Campus IESIDE A Coruña. Ronda de Nelle, 31
80 h (12 ECTS)
Vigo: 23th may - 11th july 2020
Face-to-face. 75 % taught in English
Friday afternoon & Saturday morning
- New economic players (I): Emerging markets
- International finance
- Fiscalidad internacional
- New economic players (II): Eastern Europe
- Expatriation Management
- Ayudas oficiales a la implantación
- Global forum
PRICE & DISCOUNTS
Price: 3.200 €
First instalment: 1.600 €
Second instalment: 1.600 €
- 25 % to Alumni Members
- 15 % on second enrolment