New economic players seminar (II): emerging countries
Why doing business in emerging countries? What problems are to be faced or how you will benefit from taking the risk of entering these markets? You will approach the strong points of exporting to or investing in China, India and Brazil, and you will be introduced to CIVETS: Colombia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Egypt, Turkey and South Africa. Reliable data are key to your decision-taking-process and this seminar will provide you with useful resources. Emerging markets are no longer future decisions, they are current challenges that international companies need to take into account in their international strategy.
To put students in the picture about the importance and opportunities in the main emerging countries worldwide: BIC and CIVETS
- THE CURRENT SITUATION IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES: MACRO ECONOMIC PERSPECTIVE
WHY CHINA, INDIA AND BRASIL?
- Doing business in emerging countries
- Problems and strong points
- Exporting to China, India and Brasil
- Investing in China, India and Brasil
- Operational aspects
- Case studies of Spanish small companies in emerging countries
- INTRODUCTION TO CIVETS: Colombia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Egypt, Turquey and Sudáfrica.
Alumni Members (- 40%): 198 €