Brand Positioning & Launch of new products
In this seminar, delivered by Valentí Camps Fons, you will understand the contribution of branding to the company strategy and it will offer guidance for an efficient product launch: from the idea selection and the concept development to the product and markets testing.
- Understand what is and what is not a new product
- Understand the reasons a company may have to launch a new product
- Analyse the targets in a new product launch
- Learn the methodologies to successfully launch a new product
- Understand branding and its crucial contribution to company business and strategy
- Learn how to build, leverage and rejuvenate the brand positioning of a company
- Allow participants to develop a brand management strategy
This seminar will be delivered by Valentí Camps Fons
Summary of contents:
1. What is a new product?
2. Why a new product?
- Development strategy
- Idea selection
- Concept development
- Business analysis
- Product testing
- Market test
4. Common errors in product launch
5. Organization of the new product product function in the company
6. Implications of the life cycle
7. International product life cycle
8. Product portfolio in multinational companies
9. What branding means: The essence of brands and positioning
10. The importance of a brand purpose
11. Branding in the digital revolution
12. Global insights
13. From brand to ideas
Campus A Coruña.
- Fridays, 20st and 27th March, from 4.30 p.m. to 9.45 p.m.
- Saturdays 21nd and 28th March from 9.00 a.m. to 2.15 p.m.
The seminar's price is 700 €.
- Alumni member: 40 %
Second enrolment: 15 %