In this seminar, delivered by Antonio de Juan Juan, you will learn what an expat is and how to cope in case you are the expat. You will also study the key issues and the challenges involved in an international mobility process and how those challenges may impact your company strategy in the market
To understand a culture and international mobility
To face with critical issues to be managed such as the purpose of going abroad, employment laws and visa & migration issues, social security and personal income tax
To face complementary issues such as compensation & benefits packages, family issues and global talent pipelines
International HR Mobility: what is an expat? What if I am the expat?
- Introduction: what is an expat? What if i am the expat?
The international mobility legal framework
- Employment law & social security
Day to day issues affecting my international mobility process
- Compensation policies
- Expat allowances
- Other key issues and some challenges
- Usual steps for companies assigning employees internationally
- Friday, 12th June, from 4.30 p.m. to 4.45 p.m.
- Saturday, 13th June, from 9.00 a.m. to 2.15p.m.
The seminar's price is 350 €.
- Alumni member: 40 %
- Second enrolment: 15 %