This seminar, delivered by Javier López Valcárcel, offers you guidance for the necessary constant adaptation of internet business tools. Related to this you will learn how and why to use digital marketing acording to your different objectives.
- Understand how and why to use digital marketing for multiple goals
- Understand the major digital marketing channels: display, Search Engine Marketing (SEO & SEM), e-mail marketing, mobile, video and social media.
- Develop, evaluate, and execute a digital marketing plan
- Measure digital marketing efforts and calculate ROI of different campaigns
This seminar will be delivered by Javier López Valcárcel.
Summary of contents:
1. Information society and digital economyINFORMATION SOCIETY AND DIGITAL ECONOMY
- Social and technological changes.
- The new role of customers.
- The importance of information management
2. In the interactive digital mediaIN THE INTERACTIVE DIGITAL MEDIA
- Main features of Digital Marketing
- Design and construction of a website
- Advertising in Interactive Digital Media
- SEO and SEM.
- Monitoring and analysis of the results
3. Electronic commerce
- Main features of e-commerce
- The impact on end users
- How to build a successful B2C online shop
- Payment platforms
- The important role of logistics
4. The impact of social networks
- The development of a new communication model
- Professional applications of the most popular networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Advertising campaigns on social networks
- Social commerce as a new form of e-commerce
- Monitoring online reputation
- Legal limitations and privacy issues
- Friday, 12th April, from 4.30 p.m. to 9.45 p.m. & Saturday, 13th April, from 9.00 a.m. to 14.15 p.m.
The seminar's price is 350 €.
- Alumni member: 40 %
Second enrolment: 15 %