The Belt an Road Initiative is China’s foreign policy initiative. In order to present it, in his disertation, professor Wan Jincheng will present the following main points:
- Belt and Road Initiative becomes a formidable development program and its implication will be far reaching for Iberia.
- The initiative brings an opportunity fo devoloping the infrastructure projects, logistic within Iberia peninsular and beyond.
- The improved infrastructure projects will promote the physical connectivity in favour trade and investment between China and Iberia peninsular.
- The initiative will promote the people-to-people exchange between China and Iberia.
- More financing sources will be available for the projects of BRI.
Professor Wang Jincheng is the Chinese director of the Confucius Institute of the University of Lisbon. Before he came to Lisbon in Feb. 2017, he had taught the international business courses at the International Business School of Tianjin Foreign Studies University. His research interests involve the innovation management and project financing. Between 2013 and 2017, he served as the vice dean of the school for the international exchange and cooperation programs. Prof. Wang Jincheng studied at UK, Canada and Portugal and obtained his MBA and PhD degrees.
Free admision, previous registration.